Method: Save and Import
1. For a reference, choose Cite this article
2. Click on Download citation
3. The file will be downloaded to your download files.
4. Open RefWorks and make sure you are in the right project.
5. In RefWorks click on the 'Add a reference' or + icon and choose Import references.
6. Import from a file
7. Select the downloaded file (ris-file) from your file list and click open
8. Select RIS Format in the popup screen and click Import.
9. If desired, select a folder and click Import.